2 Small butternut squash, quartered and peeled
1 Medium onion, diced
2 tbsp Butter
3 tbsp Olive oil
2 Roasted red bell peppers, Roasted and peeled
1 Poblano pepper, Roasted and peeled
1 qt Heavy cream or half & half
1. Roasting - brush squash with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast for 40 minutes at 375.
2. Puree mixture of roasted squash and peppers.
3. Heat diced onion and butter in large saucepan.
4. Add squash mixture and cream.
5. Simmer on low for one hour (DO NOT LET BOIL).
6. Add a litle cinnamon and nutmeg before serving, plus salt and pepper to taste.