4 cups Fresh broccoli florets
5 tbsp Butter, melted
2 tbsp Flour
3 Eggs, beaten
1 cup Small curd cottage cheese, drained
1/2 cup Half and half cream
1 cup Cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 cup Onion, minced
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cut broccoli into very small florets with very little stem. Place florets and 2 tablespoons water in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
3. Remove from microwave, add butter, sprinkle flour over broccoli and toss.
4. Combine eggs, cottage cheese, half and half, half of the cheese, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in bowl and mix well.
5. Combine broccoli and egg izture and pour into sprayed 7 x 11 inch baking or souffle dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
6. Cover and bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until center sets.