1/4 cup Fresh orange juice
3 tbsp Fresh lime juice
3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp Fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1 tbsp Jalepeno, finely chopped, including the seeds
1 tbsp Garlic, minced
3/4 tsp Ground cumin
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
4 about 8 oz. each chicken breast halves, without tenders
1 medium Yellow onion, cut into 1/2 inch slices
Extra virgin olive oil
10 medium Tomatillos, about 1/2 pound total, husked and rinsed
1 small Jalapeno, stem removed
1/4 cup Fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems, lightly packed
1 medium Garlic clove
1/2 tsp Dark brown sugar
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
12 8 inch Flour tortillas
3/4 cup Sour cream
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the marinade ingredients. Place the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Press out the air and seal the bag tightly. Turn the bag to distribute the marinade, place the bag in a bow, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Prepare a two zone fire for high heat.
3. Lightly brush the onion slices on both sides with oil. Brush the cooking grate clean. Grill the onion slices, tomatillos, and jalapeno over direct high heat, with the lid closed as much as possible until lightly charred, 6 - 8 minutes, turning once or twice and swapping their positions as needed for even cooking. Be sure the tomatillos are completely soft as you remove them from the grill. Combine the onion slices, tomatillos and jalapeno in a food processor along with the remaining salsa ingredients. Process until fairly smooth. Taste and adjust the seasonings. Pour the salsa into a serving bowl.
4. Check the heat of the grill. You may need to add more charcoal to the fire for medium heat. Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the marinade. Separate the tortillas into 2 piles of 6 tortillas each. Wrap each pile in a sheet of aluminum foil. When the fire is ready, brush the cooking grate clean. Grill the chicken over direct medium heat, wtih the lid closed as much as possible, until the meat is firm to the touch and completely opaque in the center, 10 - 12 minutes, turning once or twice and swapping their positions as needed for even cooking. At the same time, grill each packet of tortillas over indirect medium heat until warm and soft, 3 - 5 minutes. Remove the chicken and tortillas from the grill. Keep the tortillas in the foil while you slice the chicken as thinly as possible.
5. Put some sliced chicken in each warm tortilla. Pass the salsa and sour cream for toppings. Serve right away.