3/4 cup Sugar
3 Egg yolks
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 14 oz can Sweetened condensed milk
1 3/4 cups Milk
2 3 oz pkgs. Cream cheese
1. Melt sugar in a pan until browned. Pour into an 8 inch round dish, like a pie plate - deeper the better.
2. Blend remaining ingredients in a blender for 5 minutes.
3. Pour into dish and place in roasting pan.
4. Pour boiling water into roasting pan 1/2 way up sides of dish.
5. Bake for one hour and 10 minutes at 350.
6. Take a large round serving platter and put on top of cooked flan. Flip flan upside down onto serving plate very gently wiggling dish to loosen.
7. Chill until ready to serve.