6 Tilapia filets
3 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Shallots, minced
1/2 cup Flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
1/4 cup Lemon Juice
1/2 cup White wine
1/4 cup Capers, drained and rinsed
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute fish fillets in butter.
2. Remove fish and keep warm.
3. In same skillet, add shallots, plus one teaspoon of seasoned flour.
4. Saute shallots and flour for 5 minutes.
5 Add lemon juice and wine. Simmer until sauce is slightly thickened.
6. Add capers to sauce and spoon sauce over cooked fish.