2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cups long grain rice
1 3/4 cups chicken broth
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
Fresh parsley, chopped optional
1. Using the saute feature on your instant pot, melt your butter and saute garlic and chopped onion in the butter until the garlic begins to turn a golden brown and onions become translucent (about 5 minutes).
2. Add rice and continue stirring until rice is coated in butter and begins to turn clear.
3. Add chicken broth, lemon juice, and salt, and stir it until mixed.
4. Place your lid on and set it to sealing.
5. Use your "rice" setting, or set it manually, for 12 minutes.
6. Let it release naturally for 10 minutes after your 12 minutes is up.
7. After 10 minutes, do a quick release (there shouldn't be much steam left).
8. Stir in your fresh parsley, and top with more lemon juice as desired.