8 oz. Crumbled blue cheese
1/3 cup Olive oil
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1/2 cup Red onion, chopped
1/2 cup Fresh parsley, minced
2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
Fresh ground pepper to taste
5 - 6 heads Red and white belgain endive
1. Mix together in container: olive oil and garlic, then set aside.
2. Mix together in container: red onion, parsley, lemon juice, and red wine vinegar. Set aside.
3. Crumble the blue cheese into a soft mound on a large platter.
4. Just before serving, drizzle mixture of olive oil and garlic over the top of blue cheese.
5. Spoon the onion/parsley mixture on top.
6. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
7. Arange endive leaves around the mound of cheese to be used as scoops. Can also serve with cracked pepper crackers as well.